Monday, August 24, 2009

Honeymoon Bound

Its been over 1month since the wedding! Now my days are filled with JD's loving company and Floyd. (and Kit Kit too) We have patiently been waiting to take our honeymoon, now that JD's summer time work has slowed down. We leave this Friday Aug 28th to Colorado. We initally planned to take a cruise to Alaska however, I have misplaced my birth certificate and its now too late to order a replacment in time to get a passport ordered. So hopefully we can take the cruise for our one year anniversay. We have two weeks to relax and fully take in Colorados beauty. We have a bed and breakfast reserved and a couple days of river rafting and a train ride through the mountains planned. CANT WAIT! I will try my best to keep updated posts as well as pictures. See when we return!

No comments: