Monday, November 10, 2008

Gift Registry

This weekend JD and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and went crazy registering for gifts. Of course I put JD in charge of the scanner and surprisingly enough he didn't put too many wild requests on the list. It was pretty neat to see the differences in our likes and dislikes. But I think our similarities out-weighed the differences. Although, he did have to talk me into choosing the flatware he chose. We have one more stop to make, but I think I will do that one on my own...I was lucky enough to get 3 hours out of him for bed bath and beyond. I don't wanna push my luck! Oh and just so you know the game chair on the list was a surprise addition that I noticed AFTER we left! The little sneak!

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/
www.target.com

No comments: